Reggae on the Way takes over five city blocks in front of Tacoma's Airport Tavern for a day of music. Saturated in the essence of Tacoma, this location lends itself to a truly amazing musical experience.
• This festival is tailored for adults but family friendly
• Kids 3 and under are FREE (each child must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket)
• Parking - Off street parking is free, Surrounding large area parking lots may or may not charge a fee to park.
• Festival happens rain or shine
• No refunds or exchanges
• Lineup subject to change
• All patrons subject to search
• Photo ID required to pick up will call tickets.
Your safety and security are most important to us. The following are the venue's guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation and have fun.
While we will do everything in our power to be as quick and efficient as possible, we encourage guests to please arrive in advance of the scheduled show start time, in order to allow ample time to enter the facility.
Be prepared for inspection as you enter the facility. This inspection will include physical pat down and/or the use of metal detectors. Should you bring a bag, it will be searched and may slow down your entry time.
NO BAG EXPRESS ENTRY LANES will be available. Take advantage of the express lanes and carry only those allowed items necessary for your enjoyment of the show.
Upon entry into the venue, make yourself familiar with the venue's layout, taking special notice of the nearest exit.
If you see something suspicious or out of place, please notify venue security immediately.
Please respect those around you, as well as yourself.