• This festival is tailored for adults but family friendly
• Kids 10 and under are now FREE (each child must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket)
• Parking - Off street parking is free, Surrounding large area parking lots may or may not charge a fee to park.
• Festival happens rain or shine
• No refunds or exchanges
• Lineup subject to change
• All patrons subject to search
• Photo ID required to pick up will call tickets.
VENDOR AND SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL: REGGAEONTHEWAY@GMAIL.COM
Your safety and security are most important to us. The following are the venue's guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation and have fun.
While we will do everything in our power to be as quick and efficient as possible, we encourage guests to please arrive in advance of the scheduled show start time, in order to allow ample time to enter the facility.
Be prepared for inspection as you enter the facility. This inspection will include physical pat down and/or the use of metal detectors. Should you bring a bag, it will be searched and may slow down your entry time.
NO BAG EXPRESS ENTRY LANES will be available. Take advantage of the express lanes and carry only those allowed items necessary for your enjoyment of the show.
Upon entry into the venue, make yourself familiar with the venue's layout, taking special notice of the nearest exit.
SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING
If you see something suspicious or out of place, please notify venue security immediately.
PERMITTED /NOT PERMITTED
• Yes Small Backpacks-12x12in or under (will be fully inspected)
• Yes All Ages (Kids 10 and under free, 1 entry per paid adult)
• Yes 1 Empty Reusable water bottle per person (No glass! Empty Camelbacks OK)
• Yes Hats
• Yes Sunblock (Highly recommended!)
• Yes Lighters
• Yes Cellphones
• Yes Sunglasses
• Yes Fanny packs
• Yes Digital Cameras – Non Professional
• Yes Film Cameras – Non Professional
• Yes Short back (Low boy) beach chairs
• NOT PERMITTED
• No Outside Beverages
• No Outside Food
• No Unauthorized Vending
• No Weapons
• No Illegal Drugs or Alcohol
• No Marijuana
• No Animals
• No Chains
• No Skateboards
• No Bikes
• No Tents
• No Coolers
• No Laser Pointers
• No Professional Cameras
• No Fireworks
• No Audio Recording Devices
• No Sharpies/Markers
• No Large Backpacks (12x12in and under ok)
• No Instruments
• No Flags
• No Refunds or Exchanges
• No Video Cameras
• No Umbrellas
• No Glass Bottles
• No Wagons or Carts
• No Airhorns or other Noisemakers
Please respect those around you, as well as yourself.